The SpiderScreed addresses the issues of drive-in screeds such as weight, power, navigation, and leveling capabilities. The SpiderScreed is ideal for concrete placements on upper decks, residential applications, slab-on-grade, and 3D surfaces.
A tubular aluminum main and screed head frame makes the SpiderScreed the lightest drive-in screed featuring an auger screed head or a smooth roller for multi-directional use. High speed electric actuators drive Ligchine’s patented machine leveling system that produces superior FF/FL numbers. Ligchine’s Versa-Drive™ system allows for unmatched machine movement, screeding control, and speed.
Other features include:
- Leveling Systems: Laser: Two Topcon LS-B110 receivers; Tracker: Two Topcon ST-2 Sonic Trackers (optional); LPS: Topcon robotic total station control (optional)
- Independent hydraulic front wheel drive system. Wheels are linked together in unison achieving zero turn, parallel, and lateral steering and drive motions.
- Also includes an Eaton keypad for operator controls and a Parker MD4 7” touch-screen display for systems/diagnostic status
- Weighs 1,280 lbs. / 581 kg.
- Width – 94 in. / 239 cm
- Length – 69 in. / 175 cm
- Height (to lift lugs): Extended: 70 in. / 178 cm; Retracted: 59 in. / 150 cm
- Powered by a Honda GX630 – 20.8 HP / 15.5 kW
- Screed Head: 10 ft. / 3.1. m; 8 ft. / 2.4 m (optional)
For further information contact Ligchine at (812) 903-4500, www.ligchine.com