INTRAGUARD is a water-based, penetrating concrete sealing compound for exterior concrete surfaces. Specifically designed to limit the intrusion of moisture and chlorides into concrete surfaces, this proprietary blend of silane and siloxane penetrates deep into the pores of the concrete to help protect the concrete from scaling caused by deicing salts.
INTRAGUARD weatherproofs and protects virtually all exterior concrete surfaces, including concrete driveways, walkways, and parking lots. The product is designed to provide lasting protection from de-icing chemicals and moisture intrusion. Surfaces treated with INTRAGUARD will also be resistant to staining from oils, fuels, and common chemicals.
FEATURES/BENEFITS • INTRAGUARD is not a film-forming material – it penetrates the surface to form an integral barrier to moisture penetration.
• Transparent, non-staining.
• Reduces chloride penetration into concrete surface.
• Helps protect properly placed and cured concrete from scaling and freeze thaw damage caused by deicing chemicals.
• Reduces entrapment of dirt particles and other contaminants that cause discoloration; inhibits soiling.
• Protects against efflorescence and rust staining.
• Helps resist stains from spills.
• Water-based, VOC-compliant.
• One component.
W.R. Meadows. www.wrmeadows.com