Hilti Connect provides instant access to unique tool information that helps you make informed decisions on the jobsite to be more productive.
The relevant information about all your NFC-equipped Hilti tools is accessible via the app and tag inside the tool, allowing you to easily identify the tool and access all its unique information. You can also access tool information by entering the serial number of the tool.
The Hilti Connect app will help you:
- Identify a tool – the Hilti Connect app identifies your tool and shows you the tool type, serial number, company name, and purchase date.
- Check tool information and service history -keeps track of when your warranty or fleet expires.
- Determine if a tool should be repaired or replaced – the app displays the last time the tool was repaired, how many times it has been repaired as well as the total amount spent on repair, giving you total transparency to make an informed decision.
- Send your tool to a Hilti service center – with the touch of a button you can initiate the tool repair process and receive a shipping label to send your tool in for repair.
- Learn more about your tool – instant access to specific how-to videos as well as operating instructions.
- Identify accessories available for this tool – the app suggests the best accessories or related products for your jobsite application and facilitates the purchasing directly online for authorized users.
- Track tool usage information – tracks tool usage for our newest Direct Fastening tool, the DX5, keeping you informed on when to clean your tool or schedule a maintenance request.
All you need is to download the free Hilti Connect app on your smartphone.