The MULE does the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to. The MULE is a new and innovative construction tool, designed specifically for the block laying mason and the retaining wall contractor. The MULE assists the installer by effectively eliminating the weight of any CMU or SRW (Segmental Retaining Wall) block up to 135 lbs.
THE MULE: BRINGS TRUE ERGONOMICS TO A PUNISHING INDUSTRY:
- The MULE is designed to bring efficiency and comfort to a grueling work environment.
- Eliminates the fatigue and physical stressors associated with repetitive heavy lifting.
- Allows for personalized adjustment of the primary controls for the benefit of each operator.
- End users report gains of 200% to over 400%.
- Field tests have proven to show that with the assistance of the MULE masons can set up to and above four (4) times the number of block. The percentage increases with the size and weight of the block.
DECREASES THE PER BLOCK SETCOSTS:
- With the increased productivity the cost per a block set significantly reduces. Lower costs = lower bid values = more jobs won = more profits.
- Allows masonry to compete more effectively against other building material options.
SIGNIFINCANLY SHORTEN RETURNON INVESTMENT:
- Based on your hourly wage costs, your savings on cost per a block set in many cases will allow for a 90-day ROI. MAINTAINES OR IMPROVES QUALITY:
- With the proprietary unique “Set” mode the mason can adjust the amount of weight of the block that is applied to the bed joints to maintain consistent joint thickness, no matter the consistency of the mortar.
- The current block stocking process can be eliminated. With the 22’ arm reach of the MULE, block can be pulled directly from the shipping pallet. This adds additional labor savings and reduces the inevitable block chipping and damage that comes from multi-step handling.
AIDES IN INCREASING THE LABOR FORCE:
- The MULE allows older more experienced block layers to remain productive and healthy much longer into their career, while business owners maintain their most senior and knowledgeable employees.
- The MULE also enlists the interest of the younger generation into entering the industry by reducing the physical demands and inherent fatigue while utilizing the next evolution of technology.
IS FLEXIBLE AND DURABLE:
- The MULE is efficient for use in constructing walls from the ground, scaffold or Mast Climbing Work Platforms. The standard base is 34” wide and capable of fitting through a standard door. With the use of the included stabilizing jacks and additional masts the MULE can free stand over 20’, taller with additional masts and wall ties. Current accessories include a manual mobile base, Hydro-Mobile mast adapter and multiple different gripper designs. Future designs include a gas or diesel-powered track driven mobile bases.
- Is designed with high quality components and weatherproof control boxes to withstand the grueling environment of the construction industry with minimal maintenance
Booth N1862 and B50560