At Kärcher, we are concerned about your health and safety. We think that it is important to get the vacuum system down perfectly first. Our competition only seems to be concerned with the tool attachments.
The new generation of Tact wet and dry vacuums are high-performing units that pack a lot of features. Thanks to our continuous improvements to our automatic cleaning system (Tact), large amounts of fine dusts can be vacuumed without any interruption in suction. Vacuum performance remains at the same high level you have come to expect from Kärcher wet/dry vacs. There is no need for manual filter cleaning. It is fully compliant with the newOSHA silica dust regulations. The perfect solution for demanding customers in the rental, construction, industrial and automotive industries, we make the best wet and dry vacuum cleaner in the market!
- Improved Tact automatic filter cleaning system—improved cleaning performance and reduced noise level
- Fully compliant with the newOSHA silica dust regulations
- HEPA filter is standard with each machine
- Even stronger and sturdier components and overall design
- Large metal caster wheels for easier usage at construction sites
- Accessory system improves performance and usability
- Bayonet and clip connections guarantee easy and secure connection of all accessory parts onto machine
- The new bend handle with rubber grip is comfortable and ergonomic
Easier to use
- Easy handling: EASY! Operation Switch, integrated accessory storage
- Large net volume and easy handling thanks to convenient location of vacuum hose connector
- Flat vacuum head with power tool box fixation options
- Wider inner diameter of vacuum hoses 1-3/8 inches (DN 35) standard
Karcher North America