Using some of the heaviest gauge stainless steel including drive train and hopper, a ½ horsepower motor and one of the industry’s most robust inverted V options the BOSS FORGE is a powerful new tool for snow and ice contractors to use when winter weather strikes.
Ice control materials and operating conditions have a large impact on the types of tools needed to get the job done, and the BOSS FORGE answers with a wide range of standard features, options and accessories.
Additional key features that set the BOSS FORGE apart:
- ½ horsepower motor and proven VBX drive train
- Standard dual variable speed controller; fleet compatible with existing VBX spreaders
- 2 cubic yard capacity
- Motor covers protect both the drive and spinner motors from falling sand, salt and de-icing materials
- Standard top screen and tie-down kit
- Option for pre-wet capability and upgraded controller
- Lights, tarp, vibrator and inverted V options for pintle chain systems
- Lights and tarp option for auger systems. Vibrator and inverted V are standard equipment on the auger system.