The EDGE Extreme Duty High Reach Tree Clipper is a more rugged unit than the Heavy Duty model. It features extra-long upper and lower plates adding strength to the clipper head and two extra bars on the mount adding increased stabilization. An easy release feature on the clipper head eliminates limbs and trees from wedging between the blades. The self-cleaning side spacers also reduce daily maintenance of cleaning debris from the side of the blades.
The new EDGE Extreme Duty High Reach Tree Clipper advantages:
- Cut hardwoods up to 9” in diameter, even at ground level
- Easy release on the clipper head eliminates limbs and trees from wedging between blades
- Self-cleaning side spacers reducing daily maintenance
- Self-centering T-1 tempered steel blades
- Wireless remote that includes transmitter, receiver, battery, charger and steel storage box
The EDGE Extreme Duty High Reach Tree Clipper comes complete with a wireless remote, hoses, couplers, a solenoid valve, and a valve guard.