The Water Environment Federation's (WEF) 2019 Stormwater and Green Infrastructure Symposium will take place May 8-10 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The inaugural event is crafted to deepen the technical knowledge of professionals involved with stormwater management and provide a forum for leading issues in the sector.
WEF is soliciting research, technology, operations, regulatory, environmental, communications, and management abstracts to develop oral and poster presentations, panel discussions, and pre-conference workshops.
Conference topics include:
- Funding and Financing (e.g., Rate Structures, Stormwater Utilities, User Fees, Incentives, Public/Private Partnerships)
- Program Management, Planning and Analysis (e.g., Life Cycle Cost/Benefit Studies, Economic Assessment, Modeling, MS4 and TMDL Compliance)
- Training and Education (e.g., Community Engagement, Certification Programs, Technical Resources and Guidelines, Interdepartmental/ Interagency Collaboration)
- Innovation/Technology (e.g., Real-Time Controls, Emerging Technologies, Integrated Systems)
- Post-Construction Control Measures (e.g., Stormwater Control Measures, Design Approaches, Green Stormwater Infrastructure)
- Construction, Inspection and Maintenance (e.g., Legal Frameworks, Construction Methods, Obstacles and Solutions, Monitoring, Asset Management)
- Resiliency/Sustainability (e.g. Coastal, Integrated Solutions, Climate)
- Case Studies
- Regulation and Policy