The Polished Concrete Awards recognize the industry’s most outstanding projects. All entries will be featured online and the winning entries will be published in the January 2020 issue of CONCRETE SURFACES/CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION—the World of Concrete show issue. It’s a stamp of approval that enables winners to demonstrate to decision-makers why they should select this flooring treatment—and YOU, the contractor—for their next project. Any project completed after Jan. 1, 2018, is eligible. Last year, the jury selected 10 projects for recognition and readers selected the Readers’ Choice winner. Check out all 2018 entries here.
Interested in submitting your project to the 2019 awards? Here's how to enter:
1. Visit the Polished Concrete Awards website:polishedconcreteawards.com
2. Read all about the eligibility guidelines, the categories, the submission process, and the needed entry materials.
3. When you're ready to begin, click on the "Click here to enter" link to get started. If you're returning to complete an existing application, enter your email and password to log in.
4. Register your project and pay the entry fee of $95.
5. Fill out the online entry forms and upload your entry materials (details about the required materials are on the Polished Concrete Awards website). You may also return to this website to add to or modify your entry at a later date.
6. Submit all materials by
October 11, 2019 now extended to October 18, 2019 (11:59 PM EDT).
Good luck! Email Bill Palmer at [email protected] with any questions.